1·Her character in that film is very outgoing and charming, even though in real life, Audrey always described herself as shy and quiet.
她在那部电影中的角色非常外向和迷人,尽管在现实生活中,奥黛丽总是把自己描述成害羞和安静的。
2·Perhaps I'm not as shy as I think.
或许我不像我以为的那样害羞。
3·After reading the book, I am not as shy as I used to be.
在我读完这本书后,我没有以前那么害羞了。
4·Brother One comes off as shy, or quiet, but he really isn't.
第一个弟弟看起来很腼腆,或者说安静,但实际上他却并非如此。
5·For a man who is so often described as shy he seems to invite publicity.
像他这样一个总是被人描述为害羞的人看起来也喜欢宣传自己。
6·As a boy Mr Mugabe was shy, sensitive and bookish, apparently without friends.
儿时的穆加贝害羞、敏感,而且一副书呆子气,因此交不到朋友也就不足为怪了。
7·Of teens not identified as shy, about 5 percent met the social phobia criteria.
在被家长描述成害羞的青少年中,10.4%符合社交恐惧的标准。 在那些没有将自己定义为害羞的青少年中,大约5%的符合社交恐惧的标准。
8·"Acting always seemed like an odd choice for someone as shy as I am," says the 23-year-old.
“对于像我这样害羞的人而言,从事表演总像是个奇怪的选择,”这位23岁的姑娘说道。
9·Ms. Leibfried was followed the next year by Mrs. Borman, quiet, elderly and almost as shy as I was.
第二年,接替莱布弗里德小姐的是褒曼太太,她是个安静的老太太,几乎跟我一样害羞。
10·Described by former classmates as shy, she came out of her shell as she blossomed into a young teen.
她以前的同学评价她是个害羞的女孩,她在少女时期就已出落得亭亭玉立。